Patients & Visitors
All visitors will be required to pass a temperature screening prior to entry. For visitors who fail the screening, options for remote visitation will be available. Visitors are required to wear a face mask covering mouth and nose at all times unless eating.
Failure to follow the guidelines below will result in the visitor being asked to leave the campus.
- Inpatient care NOT related to COVID: Patients are allowed visitors. Visitors must wear a mask and social distancing is required.
- COVID Patients: Visitation is supported with specific requirements.
- Outpatient Procedures and Surgical Services: Patients are allowed visitors. During the procedure, the visitor will wait in the patient room or designated waiting areas. Masking and social distancing will be be required.
- Emergency Department: Patients are allowed visitors. The visitor must wear a mask and social distancing is required. The visitor will wait in the patient room or designated waiting areas.
- Women and Infants: Patients are allowed three (3) designated visitors during their entire stay. This visitor may come and go, but designation does not change.
- Behavioral Health Unit: Visitation is restricted at this time.